Issue with "Sign up with Google" button?

(This is a contact WISE request that has been resolved. Personal user information has been omitted.)

Teacher’s Question
I’m a teacher who plans on using your “Investigating Planetary Motion & Season” unit in a day or two. Staff and students have Google credentials at my school. I was unable to register with the “Sin up with Google” button and had to use may email and generate my own password to get started by setting up my class, running my class periods and obtained an access code.

I would prefer my students register with their Google credentials rather than the other route (ease of use and password management).

I was wondering if there’s a current issue with the “Sign up with Google” method? I have a student demo Google account and had no luck.

A prompt reply would be appreciated as I have to prepare student directions on how to locate, access, and signup for my planned use WISE.

WISE Staff’s Answer
Thanks for contacting us. We were not able to reproduce the issue that you’ve described. We’re able to create new accounts using Google, and see that other teachers and students are as well.

What do you see when you try to sign up for a WISE account using Google?

Teacher’s Response
Okay, it looks like one of my Chrome extensions was causing the conflict (probably uBlock Origin) which I disabled and the “Sign up with Google” did bring up the registration form to complete for my student demo Google account. (Previously, the page would only refresh and not go beyond).